MSN NICKNAME TIPS 'n TRICKS
1) AzN_Kronik discovered a trick to
have a blank nickname. Just go to Personal Settings and delete your current
nick. Then hold ALT and press 0160 (with your numeric keypad on a Standard US
keyboard). Press ok et voilà!
2) The "hard enter" has been around for ages (at least from the moment Stieno
told me about it). It allows you to make a multi-line nickname. However,
Microsoft has disabled the possibility to type it manually. Here's workaround to
have multiline nicknames:-
How can I have multiline nicknames again?
Halfway November 2003, Microsoft blocked certain characters from being used in
your MSN Messenger name, including one that allowed you to create multiline
nicknames easily. If you want your nickname to consist of multiple lines, you'll
have to download the latest version of the Messenger Plus! add-on.
1) Open a conversation window
2) Type /nick followed by a space and then your desired nickname, using [SHIFT]+[ENTER]
to insert line breaks.
3) Press enter and your nickname will change.
Just experiment with it yourself or use the generators below,
it's a pretty cool feature!