MULTIPLE LINE MSN NICKNAMES
Everybody knows you are limited to a single line nickname when listed in
people's contacts, but this is not the case in a 1-on-1 chat window! Okay, it
messes up your appearance in some else's list, but that's THEIR problem ;)
NOTE: More multi-line MSN names to come!
1) click Copy above the desired picture to put it into your computer
2) switch to MSN Messenger, right-click your nickname
and select Personal Settings.
3) Change your display name by holding Ctrl and pressing V in the text
4) Press enter and you're multiline MSN name is set!
Warning! The MSN names look deformed here, but just try one and
Important: Microsoft has
DISABLED multiline nicknames.
How can I have multiline nicknames again?
Halfway November 2003, Microsoft blocked certain characters from being used in
your MSN Messenger name, including one that allowed you to create multiline
nicknames easily. If you want your nickname to consist of multiple lines, you'll
have to download the latest version of the Messenger Plus! add-on.
1) Open a conversation window
2) Type /nick followed by a space and then your desired nickname, using [SHIFT]+[ENTER]
to insert line breaks.
3) Press enter and your nickname will change.