- Heat oil in a heavy based wok.
- Add garlic and sauté until slightly golden.
- Add peas, green chillies, tomato paste and red chilli powder and cook over low heat until peas tenderise and the gravy thickens.
- Add oregano, chopped tomatoes, garlic powder and salt.
- Mix well and cook uncovered over low heat for three to four minutes while stirring.
- Remove from heat add macaroni and cream cheese and toss gently to thoroughly combine.
- Check seasoning.
- Dish out, garnish accordingly.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or chilli garlic sauce.