- Wash and drain shrimps, and if using frozen shrimps, drain them, too.
- Mix yoghurt, Kashmiri chilli powder, all spice powder, tomato puree, cream, chilli powder and water in a large bowl.
- Add salt to taste and put aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add garlic, ginger, cinnamon and cardamoms.
- Sauté on low heat for a while and add the spice mixture.
- Bring to a boil stirring once in a while.
- Add shrimps and cook till pink and firm, stirring constantly and until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Serve hot with naan or rice.