- Take one cup flour, add salt to taste and adding water prepare the dough.
- Divide it in two portions and make round balls.
- Beat eggs, red chilli powder, salt and coriander leaves until all ingredients are mixed properly.
- Keep it aside to use it later on.
- Take a ball of dough and make like a chapati with the help of wooden roller.
- Apply few drops of cooking oil on half portion of chapati and fold the other half on it.
- Again apply few drops of cooking oil on half portion of the folded chapati and fold the remaining half chapati on it.
- Now roll this triangular chapati to its full size again.
- Put a heavy-duty frying pan on a medium heating stove.
- When it is sufficiently hot, apply one teaspoon cooking oil on it and spread it.
- Put the chapati on it and when it is half cooked, turn it upside down.
- Open chapati’s layer from one place one- to two-inch long with a spoon, take half of the prepared egg mixture and pour it inside the chapati with a spoon.
- Spread immediately.
- Egg filled inside the chapati will become solid in few seconds.
- Apply one tablespoon of cooking oil on the chapati and spread it all around.
- Turn the chapati upside down.
- Apply one tablespoon of cooking oil on this side also and turn it upside down again.
- Cook on both sides until it is fully cooked and become golden brown.
- Stuffed egg paratha is ready to eat.
- It should be served hot and preferably with chilli tomato sauce.