- Wash the mutton well, dry and set aside.
- Blend the coriander seeds, 1 onion, almonds and garlic
- Marinade the mutton in this mixture for about 2 hours.
- Heat the oil and fry the remaining onions and set aside.
- Add the mutton to the oil and fry until the liquid dries
- Add 3/4 cups of hot water and simmer until the meat is
almost done or (3/4 cooked) OR pressure cook at 15 psi for
- Reduce the pressure.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Uncover and dry the liquid.
- Add the beaten yogurt and fry until the oil separates.
- Add the fried grounded onion.
- Beat the cream for about 5 minutes or until it is to a
- Add the soaked or ground saffron.
- Mix it with the cooked mutton.
- Add the garam masala and bake at 250 degrees F for 1/2
- Serve garnished with chopped coriander leaves.
Degree Of Difficulty: Medium
Recipe Category: Main