- Cut the top of each capsicum.
- Remove seeds and keep shells intact.
- Boil the capsicum for three minutes.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Then pat dry with a paper towel.
- Melt butter in a large frying pan, add chilli, onion and potatoes and stir-fry over medium heat for five minutes or until potatoes are golden brown.
- Stir in coriander, cumin, mustard seeds, turmeric and garam masala and cook.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- With the help of a spoon add potato mixture into the capsicum shells.
- Place shells in a lightly greased baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.