- Take a round dish, about one inch deep, and spread a thick layer of crushed biscuit/cake crumbs at the base.
- Press down firmly.
- Take a bowl and mix the cream cheese and sugar together.
- Blend them well then add the fresh cream to it as well.
- Separately, beat the egg whites and add the dissolved gelatine to it; beat till the mixture becomes foamy and forms into soft peaks.
- Gradually add the cream cheese and sugar mixture, blending gently until smooth.
- Pour this mixture over the bed of crumbs.
- Top with fresh pineapple slices, swirls of whipped cream, and crushed pineapple.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.