1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp Chinese salt
2 tbsp cornflour
2 tbsp spring onions, chopped
2 tbsp Soya sauce
3 green chillies, chopped
4 tsp ginger-garlic paste
6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
200 gms homemade paneer or cottage cheese
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
Egg white of one egg
Few coriander leaves, chopped
- Cut the paneer into square pieces.
- Marinate the pieces with salt and two teaspoons of ginger-garlic paste and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Mix cornflour, flour, egg white, ginger-garlic paste, salt in a bowl and make a batter using little water.
- Dip the paneer pieces in this batter and fry in hot oil until they turn golden.
- In another pan heat oil and fry the chopped garlic cloves.
- Now add Soya sauce, spring onions, fried paneer pieces, green chillies, salt, Chinese salt, one and a half cups of water and let the ingredients simmer.
- Take three teaspoons of cornflour and half a cup of water and mix well.
- Add this to the boiling mixture and cook well until the sauce thickens.
- Add coriander leaves and serve hot.