- Heat oil in a wide, medium depth pan.
- Add the mutton chops, ginger paste, garlic paste, and fry until chops change color.
- Now add all the dry ingredients and yogurt.
- Fry for another 5 minutes.
- Cover and set on medium-low heat for about 30 minutes, or until meat is tender (keep cooking by adding a little bit of water if necessary).
- Turn up the heat to medium-high and fry until yogurt dries and chops are a nice golden brown.
- Garnish with sliced onion and tomato rings and serve with naan or tandoori roti.