- Dissolve gelatin in water, heat and keep aside.
- In a cooking pan, mix together custard powder, milk, mango pulp, sugar, and then add the egg yolks.
- Cook on low heat until the mixture gets thick, now add gelatin, mix well and cool.
- Beat egg whites till stiff and, in another bowl, beat cream until stiff.
- Lightly mix these into the cooked mixture and pour it in a greased pudding mould.
- Leave in the fridge to set for two to three hours.
- When well set and chilled, turn upside down.
- Decorate with mango slices and swirls of cream and serve.