- Pre heat oven at 180ºC.
- Prepare a baking dish large enough and brush with butter.
- Cook macaroni according to the instructions on the packet, drain, rinse with cold water and set aside
- Sauté onions in butter until soft.
- In large bowl combine macaroni, onion, cheddar cheese, parsley and black pepper.
- Blend cottage cheese and milk in a blender until smooth, pour over macaroni mixture and mix well.
- Pour entire mixture in a prepared baking dish.
- Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese and sprinkle over macaroni.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until it bubbles.
- Serve with fresh salad.