- Peel and de-vein the shrimp.
- Wash thoroughly under cold water and blot dry with a paper towel.
- Set aside.In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil over medium heat, and then add 1/4 cup butter.
- Add the scallions and cook, stirring constantly, for about 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until soft but not brown, for about 2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp, turn the heat to medium-high and cook, stirring constantly, just until the shrimps turn pink, in about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and basil, turn the heat to low and cook, stirring constantly, for about 30 seconds.
- Season with 1 tsp salt and pepper.
- Stir in parsley and remove from heat.
- Cook the pasta in 6 quarts boiling water with 1 tbsp salt until ready.
- Drain in a strainer, transfer to a bowl containing 1 tbsp butter and toss quickly.
- Add half of the shrimp mixture to pasta and toss well.
- Spoon remaining shrimp mixture on top and serve immediately.