Please fill out the form below to get notified whenever telepk.com will be update.
|Recipe: Keema Walay Nan|
|White flour, maida
|Oil or margarine
|Red chili powder
|Garam masala powder
|Coriander seeds, ground
|Onion, finely chopped
|Coriander leaves, chopped
- Mix all the ingredients and knead well until the dough
is very smooth about 5-10 minutes.
- With oily hands put the dough in a bowl. Cover with a
damp cloth or polythene bag and leave in a warm place to
rise for about 3 hours or until the dough has doubled in
- Mean while prepared the stuffing. Put the mince and all
the ingredients for the stuffing in a bowl and knead the
mixture really well for a few minutes with you hands.
- Knead the dough for another minute or two then divide
the dough into 8-10 equal parts. Shape each potion into a
- Lightly grease several baking sheets.
- On a floured surface, roll out the ball to about 3
inches in diameter and place it on the palm of you hand.
Place good amount of mince mixture in the centre and
carefully fold up the edges to completely cove the filling.
Press the edges taught together to seal.
- Dip the stuff ball in dry flour and roll out into a
round about 6 - 7 inches in diameter.
- Bush the nan with a little cold milk and place in a hot
oven at 200C (400F) for 10- 15 minutes until the top is
golden in color.
- Remove the nan from the baking sheet and serve at once.
- serve with yogurt and mint chutney.
- Roll out into flat round shape and make sure it is as
thick as a pizza's crust.
- Bake in oven at 350' and take it out when it is light
- Try our simple Nan or may be Ghobi ka Paratha.
This recipe serves 6 people.
Preparation Time: 20
Cooking Time: 40 minutes.
Try Raita with this