- Boil the Spaghetti in a large sauce pan. Follow directions on box for cooking.
- When spaghetti is cooked, rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Put oil in a large fry pan and cook the meat. Cook on medium to high heat, till the meat is well done.
- Now add the carrots and fry for a few minutes. Add the rest of the ingredients, and fry.
- Keep stirring for a few minutes, now add the spaghetti and mix well.
- When the spaghetti and vegetables are mixed well, add the vinegar. Cook for another 2 minutes.