- Put the meat in a pot or karahi (preferrably a karahi.)
Add the Garlic and Ginger paste. And fry on medium heat
until any water dries up.
- Then add 3 glasses of water to meat. Mix and cover and
let cook on medium heat. Until meat is tenderized.
- Once the meat is tender and looks cooked, add the
following ingredients: Oil, Salt, Black Peppers, and Red
Chilli Powder. If there is still some water remaining in the
pot, increase stove heat and constantly stir and let the
water dry. Then add green chillies & tomato.
- Lower heat and cover pot and let cook on low heat for
- Once tomatoes are softened, Keep stirring until water
Degree of Difficulty: Medium
Recipe Category: Main
Recipe Ethnic Group: