- Cover the mushrooms in a small bowl with warm water.
- Let them soak for 30 minutes to soften.
- Strain mushroom liquid and reserve.
- Cut the mushrooms into 1/4-inch slices; set aside.
- Slice bean curd and bamboo shoots into 1/4inch slices and set aside.
- Place the chicken stock in a large pot.
- Add the salt, soy sauce, mushroom liquid, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, and ground pork.
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer soup for 3 minutes.
- Add the white pepper, vinegar, and bean curd.
- Return soup to a boil.
- Give the cornstarch mixture a stir, then add to soup, followed by the beaten egg, while stirring gently.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the sesame oil and sprinkle soup with green onions to serve.