- Chop meat into tiny pieces, a quarter inch thick.
- Pound the pieces till they flatten slightly.
- Mix ginger, garlic, green chillies, black pepper and red chilli powder and salt.
- Rub mixture onto meat.
- Set aside for a couple of hours.
- Heat oil and put the meat in it cooking on medium flame, stirring occasionally.
- Cover and cook till the meat is tender.
- Remove the cover and increase the flame.
- Add all spice powder and cook till the meat is a bit crispy and done.
- Garnish with mint leaves and sprinkle lemon juice on the top.