- In a bowl add chicken, peas, cheese, salt, black pepper and Soya sauce.
- Mix well. Soak a slice of bread in water.
- Drain the excess water.
- Put a bit of the chicken mixture into the centre of the slice and make a ball.
- Repeat the procedure with all the bread slices and chicken mixture.
- Refrigerate the chicken balls for 30 minutes before frying.
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan.
- Dip the chicken balls in the beaten eggs and roll them in the bread crumbs.
- Deep-fry until golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.