- Cut fillets into 3/4 inch strips; set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, lemon peel and garlic salt.
- Place buttermilk in another shallow bowl and flour in a third bowl.
- Coat fish strips with flour; dip into buttermilk, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Let stand for 2 minutes before removing from baking sheets.