- Pour half a cup of milk in a pan and cook on medium flame.
- Add cocoa powder while stirring and mix well, then remove from heat and cool.
- Pour the cooled cocoa milk into a jug and whisk in the remaining milk, yoghurt and water.
- Pour the mixture into glasses and top each one with a scoop of ice cream.
- Cut small pieces or flakes of any hard milk chocolate and garnish.
- Ice can also be added but before adding the chocolate ice cream and pieces.
- Decorate with mint leaves and chocolate pieces. Serve immediately.