||1 tablespoon |
|Chicken thigh fillets, trimmed and halved
|Green capsicum, seeds and membrane removed,
|Red capsicum, seeds and membrane removed,
|Green chilli, chopped
|Cloves garlic, chopped
|Ground cumin seed
|Ground coriander seed
|Ground garam masala
|Green chilli, sliced,
- Heat ghee in a medium sized heavy based frying pan. Add
chicken and cook until browned on each side, but not cooked
through. Remove and set aside.
- Add onion and cook over low heat until soft and golden.
Add capsicums and cook a further couple of minutes.
- Add chilli, garlic and ginger. Cook for thirty seconds.
Add cumin, coriander and curry paste.
- Add tomatoes and water and simmer for 5 minutes. Return
chicken to the pan and season with salt. Cook, stirring for
another couple of minutes, until chicken cooks through.
- Serve, garnished with coriander, with rice.
Serving size: Serves 8
Cooking time: More than 1
This is an Pakistani dry chicken curry with onions