1 cup coriander leaves
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp almonds
4 chicken breast halves, boneless
4 green chillies, chopped
Salt and white pepper to taste
- Flatten the chicken breast with a rolling pin.
- Put coriander, green chillies, lemon juice and almonds in a food processor and blend well.
- Then add garlic, salt and white pepper.
- Spread the coriander mixture over chicken breasts and roll up from one end to enclose the filling.
- Wrap the chicken roll tightly in foil so it holds its shape, seal the ends well.
- Place the chicken rolls in a steamer and cook for 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Slice the rolls and serve with tomato ketchup.