- Wash the chicken pieces, drain water and marinate them with salt, pepper, vinegar and Soya sauce and set aside for about half an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the marinated chicken until it is tender.
- Remove and keep aside.
- In the same pan add Soya sauce, sugar, chicken stock, tomato ketchup, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Add the chicken pieces and let it simmer until it becomes a thick sauce.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve hot with Chinese egg fried rice