- Remove bones and skin from chicken breast.
- Cut into small pieces.
- Toss together chicken cornstarch, half teaspoon salt and dash white pepper.
- In a karahi (wok) heat one tablespoon oil.
- Add eggs. Cook and stir until eggs are thickened throughout but still moist.
- Remove eggs.
- Wash and thoroughly dry karahi (wok). Now heat tow tablespoons oil.
- Add chicken and stir fry until chicken turns white.
- Add bean sprouts, mushrooms and half teaspoon salt.
- Stir fry 1 minute. Remove chicken and drain.
- Now in two tablespoons of oil add rice and stir fry 1 minute.
- Stir in Soya sauce and dash white pepper.
- Add eggs, chicken mixture, green onions with green tops chopped and stir fry half a minute.