Packet black current jelly
- For the crust base, finely grind the biscuits and mix in melted butter.
- Press the mixture evenly in the base of the dish, and put it in the freezer to set for an hour.
- For the filling, whip together the cream and castor sugar and add yog- hurt.
- Dissolve gelatin in two tablspoons of warm water over low flame.
- When cool, add to the cream mixture and pour this over the prepared crust, and put it in the freezer to set.
- For the topping, dissolve a packet of black current jelly in two cups of boiling water.
- When it dissolves, take it off the heat and leave for five to 10 minutes.
- When it cools, spread over the cream filling and put it back in the freezer to set.
- Serve chilled.