- Clean and wash the chicken thoroughly and pat dry with a kitchen towel.
- Make small cuts on the chicken and keep aside.
- In the meantime roast and grind cumin seeds and red chillies separately.
- In a bowl mix salt, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, ginger and garlic paste and marinate the chicken for eight to ten hours.
- Sprinkle red chilli powder, tikka and chat masala and oil along with cumin powder and mix well.
- Thread the chicken onto skewers and barbeque on low charcoal fire.
- Turn and brush with oil occasionally.