- Arrange the chicken pieces in a baking tray.
- In a bowl, mix together butter, chicken tikka masala, lemon juice, sugar, paprika, salt and white pepper.
- Brush the mixture over the upper surface of the chicken pieces and bake in a preheated oven at 400°f for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and carefully turn the chicken pieces over.
- Coat the upper surface of the chicken with the remaining mixture, sprinkle poppy seeds and return to the oven for a further 15 minutes till it becomes tender.
- Serve with French fries.