3 Potatoes, peeled
1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
1 tsp Roasted cumin powder
1 tsp Chaat masala
Chopped coriander leaves for garnish
Optional garnish - chopped onion, tomato julienne, fresh pomegranate seeds
Oil for frying
- Dice potatoes into a fairly large dice - 3/4 to 1 inch cubes.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry potatoes, till golden brown and cooked through. Drain on paper.
- In a bowl, place the fried potatoes and toss with red chilli powder, cumin powder, chaat masala
- Add mint chutney, tamarind chutney according to taste and toss to coat evenly.
- Serve, with toothpicks, in individual bowls, garnished with coriander leaves. You can also additionally garnish with chopped onion, tomato julienne or pomegranate