Holi Messages are a great way to wish someone. Check out the Holi SMS given below.
Holi is a festival submerged in the
spirit of oneness and harmony. It is a custom to send wishes to your
relatives and associates on the occasion of the festival. This brings
people closer and gives them an opportunity to share their feelings with
each other. The traditional method of greeting someone is through a hug
and exchange of sweets. Apart from this, there are a number of ways
through which you can send wishes. The trendiest method of doing this is
through greeting cards and SMS. People send messages, also known as
SMS, on mobile phones to greet each other. This is convenient,
especially for those who are staying away from their family and friends.
Given below are some Holi sms that will help you in wishing your loved
- Dipped in hues of love and trust has come the festival of Holi.
- Bright colors, water balloons, lavish gujiyas and melodious songs
are the ingredients of perfect Holi. Wish you a very happy and
- May God gift you all the colors of life; colors of joy, colors of
happiness, colors of friendship, colors of love and all the other
colors, you want to paint your life with. Happy Holi!
- If wishes came in rainbow colors, then I would send the brightest
one to say Happy Holi to You. Have a nice Day!
- A true and caring relation doesn't have to speak loud, a soft SMS
is just enough to express the heartiest feelings. Enjoy the festival
of Holi with lots of fun!
- Best wishes to you for a Holi filled with sweet moments and
memories, to cherish for long. Happy Holi!