Please fill out the form below to get notified whenever telepk.com will be update.
|Easter Cookie Recipes : Jelly Bean Biscotti Cookie Recipe
Read on to know how to make jelly bean biscotti cookie recepie. Read about jelly bean biscotti cookie receipe.
- 13 ounce of Jelly Beans
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup sanding sugar
- In a medium bowl or electric mixer bowl - add the butter and
sugar and mix them together on medium speed until light and fluffy
(about 2 minutes). Add 1 egg and beat to incorporate, add 2nd egg
and incorporate then add 3rd egg and incorporate. (4th egg is used
later) Beat in the vanilla then add the baking powder, salt and
flour, beating on low speed until fully incorporated - you do not
want to mix too long. Stir in jelly beans to mix. Notice that the
dough is very soft and sticky.
- Using a spatula, scrape the dough out of the bowl onto a floured
surface. Put flour on your hands and sprinkle flour on top of the
dough. Then cut the dough in half... I use my hand like a karate
chop down the center. Next take one half and roll lightly back and
forth making a rope - pick it up and place it on a cookie sheet with
parchment paper. Don't be worried if the dough is so soft it bends
when you pick it up. Once you place it on the parchment paper you
can shape it a little more. Do the same with the second half.
- Flatten them out on top a little with your palm. Next beat one
egg in a bowl and using a brush - brush them all over to coat them
evenly. Now sprinkle with sanding sugar (optional) Then place in
your preheated oven for about 25 minutes or until they are slightly
- When done - remove them from the oven. Let them cool for about
10-20 minutes or until they are cool enough for you to handle.
- Place them on a breadboard and slice them crosswise on the
diagonal into about 3/4 inch slices.
- Put them back on the cookie sheet (inside up) and bake for
another 10-12 minutes until the edges are turning slightly brown.
Remove from the oven and transfer to wire rack to cool.