Please fill out the form below to get notified whenever telepk.com will be update.
|Easter Cake Recipes : Jelly Bean Confetti Cake Recipe
Read on to know how to make jelly bean confetti cake recepie. Read about jelly bean confetti cake receipe.
- 3/4-cup miniature jelly beans, cut in half
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1-cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1-teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4-teaspoon salt
- Confectioners' sugars
- Preheat oven to 325 °F.
- Take a 12 cup fluted tube pan and grease it well. Now sprinkle
flour into the pan
- Take the jellybeans and mix them with two tablespoons of flour;
- Take a large size bowl and pour sugar, butter, cream cheese and
vanilla extract and beat them well. Don't put all the eggs at once.
Keep adding 1 egg each time and blend it well.
- Add on the remaining flour, baking powder and salt and mix up
- Now put 1 cup of the prepared batter over the greased tube cake
- In the remaining batter, add on jellybeans and blend properly.
Now just pour it into the pan.
- Bake the cake for about an hour.
- Once the baking part is over, cool the cake in upright pan for
about 10 minutes.
- Take a serving dish and invert the cake on it.
- Do the topping with confectioner's sugar and your mouthwatering
jellybean confetti cake is ready to serve.