Please fill out the form below to get notified whenever telepk.com will be update.
|Easter Cake Recipes : Easter Bunny Cake Recipe
Read on to know how to make Easter bunny cake recepie. Read about Easter bunny cake receipe.
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 cup coconut (either flaked or shredded)
- 1 can white frosting (ready-to-spread)
- Food coloring
- Jelly beans or gumdrops
- Prepare the cake mix as per the directions on box.
- Take a round cake pan, about 9 inches in size and pour the batter
into it. Now keep it inside the oven for baking. Bake for about half
- Before removing the cake, cool the batter in the cake pan for a
couple of minutes, say for about 10 minutes.
- To give the cake, the shape of a bunny rabbit, cut out ears from
the round batter by cutting one petal from the top left hand side
and the other petal from the right side. These two petals would
serve as the ears of cutie bunny and the central portion would act
as the bowtie of bunny.
- Take a flat serving platter and put the cake on it, placing the
ears on the top and bowtie at the bottom.
- Take your favorite frost and do the icing on the bunny cake.
- Spread plain-flaked coconut on the bunny rabbit's face. Using the
pink shade food coloring, dye a few coconut pieces. Now place them
inside the bunny's ears.
- To prepare the whiskers of bunny, use red licorice whips.
Gumdrops need to be used to make the eyes and nose of the bunny and
finally the yummy cute looking bunny rabbit cake is ready to be