Please fill out the form below to get notified whenever telepk.com will be update.
|Easter Party : Easter Dress for Women
Read on to know about Easter outfits for woman. Check out some cool girl Easter dress.
Women love to dress up on special occasions and festivals. Easter being
a season of merriment and gaiety, the womenfolk leaves no stone unturned
to dress up in their elegant best. Although the market is awash with
chic designer dresses, their exorbitant pricing often proves to be a
dampener. Nevertheless, those with a good sartorial sense can still
assemble a classy Easter dress from simple garments.
Here are some tips on Easter dress for women: -
- Attend formal church services or a fancy brunch in a suit and
colorful shell. Select dressy-casual separates for an outdoor
picnic, a parade or a community center gathering.
- Choose a base of navy or soft black and layer on the colors of
spring: lemon, melon, mint, rose, sky blue, mandarin and garnet.
- Complement a suit with sling-back pumps. Strappy sandals, an
updated mary jane or a sassy mule will flatter your dressy-casual
outfit. Remember that spring is the season for patent leather.
- Accessorize! Pearls are a great spring jewel, whether faux in a
hair clip or real adorning your neck. Opt for a straw or canvas
handbag with seasonal motifs color-coordinated to your outfit and
- Wear soft spring makeup. Add subtle color to lips with a tinted
gloss, and give your cheeks a delicate sweep of blush.
- Revitalize hair color the weekend before Easter; otherwise, you
might need to dye your roots at the last minute.
- In sweaters, pastel colors would look awesome. Navy blue,
lavender and green are fabulous colors and are just perfect for the
- While choosing a dress keep in mind your body type and skin tone.
The attire should accentuate your presentable features and hides the