Please fill out the form below to get notified whenever telepk.com will be update.
Here are some interesting facts about Easter. Read about Easter trivia.
Like most of the spring festivals, Easter embodies festive celebrations
and feasting. Among the slew of spring festivals, Easter stands out for
its unique pagan symbols and rituals. Here are some interesting Easter
- The Easter Lilly symbolizes the resurrection of Jesus because the
shell represents the tomb of Jesus and the flower that blooms
represents life after death.
- The maiden chocolate eggs recipes were made in Europe in the
- Vegreville, Canada is the site of the largest Easter egg in the
world. The Easter egg or Ukrainian 'Pysanka,' was constructed in
1975 to commemorate early Ukrainian settlements in an area east of
Edmonton. It weighed 5,000 pounds, and was 25.7 feet long.
- Pysanka is a specific term used for the practice of Easter egg
- Most children (74%) eat the ears of their chocolate bunny first.
13% eat the feet first, and 10% eat the tails first.
- In 1878 U.S. President Rutherford B. Hayes and his wife Lucy
officially opened the White House grounds to the children of the
area for egg rolling on Easter Monday. The event has been held on
the South Lawn ever since, except during World War I and World War
- The initial baskets of Easter were given the appearance of bird's
- By tradition, it was obligatory (or at least lucky) for
churchgoers to wear some bright new piece of clothing - at least an
Easter bonnet, if not a complete new outfit.