Please fill out the form below to get notified whenever telepk.com will be update.
|Weddings: Christmas Wedding Attire
Read about Christmas wedding attire, Christmas wedding dress and Christmas theme weddings.
Christmas weddings or Christmas-themed weddings narrow your choices to
everything that confirms to your theme including the dresses for the
bride, bridesmaid, flower girls and also the flowers that they carry.
The choice of colors, accessories and styles are more defined but it
makes your decisions only a little easier along with the added pressure
of finding the Christmas attires that so fit into your theme. So here
are some tips that will help you to choose your Christmas wedding attire
a piece of cake:
- Muffs, the small fur cloth to wrap around hands to keep them
warm, can replace the bridesmaids' bouquets for a Christmas wedding.
- Christmas colors for the bridesmaid dress can range from festive
red, hunter or forest green, gold, silver and royal-looking midnight
- A bold bride can wear Harry Potter inspired bride long red velvet
cape with a hood.
- If you would like to buy your bridesmaid dresses that they can
use for long time to come, team up the popular short black cocktail
dress with cranberry colored silk scarves, gloves, shoes and hats as
accessories. They will be grateful to you till your next wedding
anniversary for your thought.
- You can save on Christmas wedding decorations by choosing
Christmas red and green as your wedding colors, as most churches
will already be adorned in those colors. However, if you want to
experiment with something different, you can try - white, cream,
silver, gold, light blue, burgundy and forest green.
- Good girl Christmas theme will include long dress for bridesmaids
that can be topped off with shrugs, faux-fur muffs and capelets.
- Add a red silk sash to the waist of the bridal gown or choose
with lots of beads and sequins for Christmas wedding gown.
- You can get inspired by the rich garments of Three Wise Men from
the East and use bold colors with lots of details and golden
embroidery in rich fabric for your wedding ensemble.
- Instead of usual bouquet, you can use exotic tropical flowers
that remind us of the Three Men from the East again.
- Flowers that are traditionally used in conjunction with Christmas
and thus, suitable Christmas wedding bouquet are poinsettia, holly
and baby's breath.
- Fabrics for your Christmas wedding attire can range from taffeta
to velvet depending on how plush and formal you want your wedding to