Please fill out the form below to get notified whenever telepk.com will be update.
|Christmas Party Games: Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
Rudolph - the red nosed reindeer is a popular character for Christmas office party fame idea. This Christmas Rudolph party game is very easy.
'Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer' is a
parody on 'Pin the Donkey's Tail'. It can make your office Christmas
party loads of fun and people will be rolling with laughter at the end
of the game. Here are steps on how to prepare the game and play it:
Things You Will Need:
- Rudolph cutout minus his red nose
- Notice Board to attach the cutout
- Many red-glowing nose cutouts glued on the head of a thumbpin
- Lots of stack pins
- Labels with names of all your colleagues
- A silk black blindfold
How To Play:
- Attach the cutout to the notice board.
- Call your colleagues one by one and blindfold them.
- Ask them to pin the nose at its right place.
- When they have pinned the nose, remove their blindfold and stick
the label with their name under the place where they have pinned the
- People will be amazed to see where they have place the nose. It
can turn up on Rudolph's tail, back, stomach and even legs.
- For more fun, read out the results by telling where that person
thinks, his or her nose should be. For example: John things his nose
should move to his back; Catherine finds that she will look better
with her nose on top of her head.
- Of course, the winner will be the person who place the nose
closest to the area where it is supposed to be.