Please fill out the form below to get notified whenever telepk.com will be update.
|Christmas Crafts: Christmas Gift Wrap Ideas
Get wonderful Christmas gift-wrap ideas here, dressing up Christmas gift-wrap paper and tips for Christmas gift wrapping at home.
Gift-wrapping is a most important
part of the art of gifting and should never be neglected. You care and
attention in wrapping the gift shows how much you cherished giving it to
the receiver and make the simplest of gifts special. Here are some
creative holiday gift wrapping tips that are cheap and easy to do and
will take away the boredom from the task of wrapping gifts and make it
an enjoyable activity, which you and your kids will look forward to,
- Before wrapping hands, keep all things near you beforehand, so
you don't have to run looking for them every now and then. These
include scissors, nametags, glue gun, decorative items, gifts, hole
punch and wrapping paper.
- Instead of Christmas themed gift wraps, you can use, plain red,
silver or white paper with red or green metallic ribbons. They are
more versatile and can be used later too.
- You can put assortment of candies or small toys in a clear or
printed cellophane bags and twist tie them or tie them with a ribbon
as Christmas party favor for kids.
- Buy colored tissue paper in bulk for Christmas gift wrapping as
it can be used as gift paper or lining gift boxes that store fragile
- Glue stickers, pictures from old Christmas cards, artificial
beads, candies, greens, pine cones, berries or confetti on any plain
gift bag or make drawing on them for the personalized gift pack.
Real pressed flowers and leaves look quite sophisticated too.
- You can use fancy tags or small greeting cards as tags. Stick-on
types are better as they don't come off so easily.
- You can make your own gift tag in shape of a Christmas tree, a
heart or a star or any shape you desire from a thick sheet of paper
and stick it using glue.