Please fill out the form below to get notified whenever telepk.com will be update.
|Christmas Crafts: Christmas Ornaments
Find ideas for Christmas ornament crafts, homemade Christmas tree ornaments and handmade Christmas ornaments here.
Christmas ornaments have become
intrinsic part of Christmas tree adornments and home decorations for
hundreds of years. They are quite inexpensive and can be homemade.
Christmas ornaments add bright, cheery colors, a bit of sparkle and
warmth to the holiday season. The handcrafted Christmas ornaments are
not only economical but have a touch of genuineness to them that make
them lovable. Here are some easy ones that you can make with your kids
- Use glue gun to stick small decorative items such as painted
tennis balls, holly, berries, confetti, bells, small plastic toys
and beads on clothespins and pin it on the branches of the Christmas
- Creative accents made up of any stray but good-looking piece is a
gem for Christmas. You can use costume jewellery piece that can be
used no longer, a small key sprayed with sparkle, miniature toys
such as very small teddy bears, doll key rings, little hearts,
plastic cars and buttons too and group them together to make
something nice for your Christmas tree.
- Green ornaments will disappear in the green background of
Christmas tree, so choose a contrasting and sparkling color instead
to make your ornaments stand out. They can be white, yellow, red,
silver, golden or light blue.
- You can also cut out stars and other shapes from aluminium sheet
using cookie cutters, punch a hole in them to thread your ribbon
through them and hang them on your tree as Christmas ornaments.
- Make shiny ornaments by brushing up glue on any small piece and
rolling it in golden, copper or silver powder.
- You can also use your photos as Christmas tree ornaments to make
a personalized tree for family or old friend gatherings.
- Cut pictures from old Christmas cards and hang them as ornaments.
- Use play dough to design your own Christmas ornaments and paint
them. However, it can be messy and should only be handled by older
- Pinecones, berries and soft snow-like cotton balls look good on
Christmas tree too.
- Make a string of popcorn or tradition colorful paper chains to
decorate your tree.
- Bows made from ribbon and lace look good too.
- Use candy canes or pipe cleaners and add antlers of thin wire and
eyes to them to make your very own reindeers. A cute berry nose will