Please fill out the form below to get notified whenever telepk.com will be update.
|Christmas Crafts: Christmas Crackers
Here are instructions to make Christmas crackers and holiday poppers at home as fun gift ideas for kids.
Christmas crackers or holiday poppers
find their origin in British traditions and are usually seen as a joke
where a paper hat or a small plastic toy snaps open, when you pull them,
with a pop or bang. You are then presented with a surprise, which can
either be a small gift, candy or funny jokes written on a paper. It is
often a part of tea table setting on Christmas and are very easy to make
and inexpensive too. Children love their crackers but the fun part is
not lost on adults too. However, you may like to update the gifts and
message list for the adults. Here are instructions to make Christmas
crackers at home:
Things you will need:
A toilet paper roll,
Stickers, gold stars, pressed flowers and plastic beads for decoration
Small candies, small toys, confetti, jokes and messages for gifts
- Wrap the toilet paper roll in crepe paper with about two inches
hanging on either side.
- Gather the crepe paper on one side and tie a piece of ribbon
around it to close that end.
- Fill the roll with as many candies, toys, confetti, jokes and
messages as you want for the treat.
- Gather the paper on the other end and tie ribbon around it and
decorate the cracker using your imagination with anything you find.
- The person can pull on both ends of the cracker to get their