Please fill out the form below to get notified whenever telepk.com will be update.
|Christmas Crafts: Christmas Candle Crafts
Get some ideas on Christmas candle crafts, homemade Christmas candles and Christmas candle decoration tips here.
Warm glow and fragrance of a
beautiful candle sets everyone at ease instantly. A Christmas tree
glowing in the light of brightly lit Christmas candles set the mood of
the Christmas party while you can glow with pride by displaying your
best homemade candles in unique ways and passing them off as the gifts
to your loved ones and receive the compliments that you have earned
well. Here are some ideas to make and present your Christmas candles at
- Use beeswax to make Christmas candle as they mould easily.
However, this kind of wax is very fragile too.
- You can make red pillar candles by rolling colorless beeswax
square diagonally on a flat surface and roll up the wick in it. Wrap
this pillar shaped candle with red velvet ribbon using a dab of glue
at both ends to seal the candle.
- You can make your simple round candles sparkle for the Christmas
night by using silver and gold-headed pins to create different
patterns on them. Just a line around the top and along the bottom
may also make your candle look much.
- You can make your candles in different wax colors and decorate
them with ribbon bows to give them as gifts. A small holly wreath as
a base with a cute gnome or elf toy can make your candle look
- Attach small votives on top of decorated CDs for a holiday candle
arrangement or use bamboo arch votive holders that look quite
- Candle accents can be made by gluing real pressed flowers and
leaves, shells, marbles or berries for the centerpieces.
- Use discarded greens to give new look to your candle decoration
and use pines, tiny gold baubles and painted plastic balls in
sparkling silver to give Christmas look to your candles.