One of the most common human experiences that two or more
(depending on how ambitious you are) people can share is love. But, itís not
always easy to tell if you are in like, lust or full blown, forever loving.
With that in mind, Iíve created this list of signs that you may be crazy in
1. If youíve ever stared deeply into the eyes of your significant other for
more than 10 seconds without cracking up hysterically, you may be in love.
2. If every person in your life tells you that she/heís no good and youíre
mailman, pharmacist and local news station agrees, yet you think they are
just jealous, you may be in love.
|3. Guys: if youíve taken
the pictures of the other women in youíre life off the walls, like the
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition posters, Playmate of the month calendar,
Monster Truck Rally 2005, you may be in love.
4. Ladies: men can produce excessive amounts of eye watering, nose burning
noxious odor from almost any food or drink, and then arenít above sharing it
with others, especially at night. Knowing all this, and you STILL want to
sleep in the same bed with him, you may be in love.
5. If your significant other asks you how they look in their new retro
polyester lime green outfit and you say they look hot, you may be in loveÖ.
or you have a really strong self preservation instinct.
6. Guys: if youíve ever given up washing and waxing that new car you just
bought to watch Sleepless in Seattle with youíre girlfriend/wife for the
20th time, you may be in love.
|7. If you always remember
every anniversary and birthday of your partner, and youíre not female, you
may be in love.
8. If you think the underwear and socks you get for your birthday and
Christmas every year is a pleasant surprise, you may be in love.
9. If you thought the Sears Tool Set and rolling cabinet you got for your
birthday was great idea, and youíre not male, you may be in love.
|10. If you are taken to
Burger King for a romantic dinner, and that doesnít bother you, you may be
11. If you notice your local florist starts arriving at work in a limo since
you became a customer ... you may be in love
12. If hearing "Honey, wheres my clean underwear?" brings tears of joy to
your eyes ... you may be in love
But the easiest way to tell if you are in love is this: If there is no one
on this planet that you would rather spend everyday of your life with than
the one you are with, then you ARE in love!